Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Cinderella In Me



I love (designer) shoes !!!

BUT ... who doesn't?

I collect them ... although a few already got donated
since my hubby Joseph said I have to keep my shoe collection
under ______ (sorry i can't divulge the number ... hahaha)

And for ages I have been wrecking my brain on how to
justify my shoe shopping/collection

Then ... one day ...
 I came across a quote ...

I loved it sooooo much I made a poster for it.

I hope this will help you too my shoe lover friends.



I don't need Prince Charming
coz I already got one.

Shoes are all I need now ... hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mrs. Imelda Marcos wannabe. Hey have you seen her shoe collection yet? Talo ka ni Wayne bc he did years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with Madamme Imelda a gazillion shoes changed her destiny hehehe

    ReplyDelete