Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Snippets




Jayden's birthday is just 4 weeks away and we are now on a
full action prep mode!


This past weekend we had her photoshoot for her birthday invitation.


We held it at Emerald Glen Park near our house.


It was a wonderful Sunday afternoon.  We were supposed to do 
it Saturday but it rained I was so bummed out expecting 
the same kind of weather the next day.  If we do not have the
photoshoot that weekend it means that the invitation printing
will be moved to a much later date...which made me very nervous.


Thank goodness the weather was wonderfully gorgeous that day!!!


I used ONE red balloon for the shoot
Next year there will be TWO !


I cannot use a Mylar balloon since the light will bounce off
I wanted to use PINK but the color will not stand out
So Red is the perfect color

My hubby Joseph was my assistant
He was very good at calling Jayden's attention and 
making her smile!
Thank you Joseph mwah mwah mwah !!!


A nice weather + a cooperative model = a successful photoshoot!


Here are some pictures that we took that day 
(we had a gazillion pictures so I am only sharing a few)


This is a TEST shot of the field ... yep on that big bag are my
camera gears and stuff to entertain my model ... a chair just in case ...
a reflector (but i  did not use it since it was sunny) ... and a RED balloon




TEST shot with  Jayden


HERE ARE THE SHOTS !!!


(click on the photo to Enlarge and get a better view)

















I wanted to post more but i don't want to bore you.
For sure I will be posting a gazillion (my fave word) photos
on Jayden's first birthday.


I am just hoping that the invitations will come out okay.
I ordered it at Walmart online since they have the CHEAPEST!
The 5x7 folded photo invitations is only $1.42 and it's
FREE shipping !!!
The invitations will be here (hopefully) next week.
I will post how the invites turned out.


See you next time and thanks for spending time
looking at Jayden's pics and reading my blog!





1 comment:

  1. Aww, great job! Very pretty pictures Ms. C! Time sure flies...she's turning 1. Gosh! Advance Happy Birthday to Baby J. Let me know if you any advice on birthday party planning. Been there, done that. :-)

    ReplyDelete