Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Invitation Verdict


The invitations I ordered at Walmart.com came in last week.  
It took nine days for the invites to arrived.

Click on the photo to view larger

The Front :





The Inside :




The Back :




now ... THE VERDICT :


I don't want to expect much from this invite since first of all
I chose the CHEAPEST I could find online. 
Second, I ordered it from Walmart and not from a card making
company.
So when it finally arrived (although honestly I was already starting
to bite my nails worrying that it will not arrive on time) 

  • it was OKAY ... not bad ... but not marvelous - wedding kind type of invite
  • the color is a little on the muted side ... it was more vivid when you view online
  • It has good paper weight ... 111 lb. weight card paper (not bad)
  • the front of the card has a soft matte finish 
          (although I was expecting for the "J" in front to be embossed)

  • the inside is matte for easy writing
  • I don't like the Walmart logo at the back
  • the envelope is made from a good weight paper too (80 lb) 
  • I like the fact that Walmart doesn't have a minimum order
  • I also love the idea that you can put a message at the back too
  • and best of all the FREE SHIPPING is always a plus factor
Overall I am not disappointed and
I would recommend for you guys to
order at Walmart.com for your invitations
if you are on a tight budget like me.





No comments:

Post a Comment