Friday, December 2, 2011

December Daily 2011


I am starting this December Daily project as a suggestion from my friend
Zorina Mendoza-Mercado (Life As Is for Z).  
She also asked me to check out the blog site of Ali Edwards
for more information and inspiration for the December Daily Project.


This project is quite challenging since I have to post daily.
I just hope that I will be able to keep up and finish this project.
It will be very interesting on what I will come up with at the end of the month.


I think I did not have a very good start with this project since
I forgot to post yesterday ... THE VERY FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER !!!


I am trying my best folks so here goes ...


p.s. once this photos are printed ... embellishments will be added on the
right side  


December 1, 2011


This picture is the one i used for my daily Christmas countdown on my
facebook account.


This is a PAROL.


It is an ornamental star-like Christmas lantern from the Philippines.
We usually hang this on our window or the main entrance of the house
for everyone to see.
I believe this was inspired by the star on the Nativity of Jesus that guided the
Magi to the manger.
Most Filipinos living in other countries usually have Parols on their houses 
on Christmas time.


December 2, 2011




On the second day of Christmas my Forex-man sent to me ...
 A package at my doorstep.
(I hope you are singing )


A package ! a package ! a package!


An early Christmas Surprise for me!


I ordered a book from Blurb.com for my daughter's First Birthday party
on December 17.
I was so glad and relieved that the book arrived on time.
This book is a compilation of her photos from birth till 11 months.
This book will be used at her party for guest to look at and
most importantly SIGN.

No comments:

Post a Comment