Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dec 14, 2011



Target


A lot of people have been raving about their Dollar Store finds
and have been blogging about it.
So one day I was so excited to go to the Dollar Store
nearest to our house (which is still far )
but I went out VERY DISAPPOINTED ...
I did not get anything wonderful at all compared
to the ones that I have read in other people's
dollar find blogs.
So when I first noticed that Target started having a dollar section
I got excited (again) and voila ...
they indeed have wonderful things in there.
Every time they change the stuff in the dollar section ... 
it gets better and better ... hooray !!!



1 comment:

  1. love your photos of target! i live 2 hours away from one so i don't get to go very often, but the first place i head is the $1.00 isle! walmart has a great $1.00 stuff in the Christmas section but you have to get there early, our was almost sold out last week already. i am using a lot from them in my DD this year.

    ReplyDelete