Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dec 13, 2011


Love in Box




I just finished packing my present for a dear
friend who lives in Virginia.
It took me awhile before I was able to send
this present because I ordered it online and
I chose the regular shipping.
I hope my friend will love what's in the box.
It is still best to send presents through the mail.
These are not the kind that we could just click and
send through the web.
There is still "MAGIC" in opening the box and
untying the bow and see what's inside.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture - I agree with your thoughts too! I just sent a big box yesterday to our daughter and her family who live on the other side of the country. I know her little boy will find magic in the box :) Merry Christmas! (visiting via Ali's blog today)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoHoHoHO Merry Christmas to you Cris!!!!! A box coming my way!! Wonderful....I am sure the kids will have a great surprise. Valerie comes home each day asking: Do I have mail? hahaha an 8y/o getting mail????? But coming soon.......she will.

    ReplyDelete