Thursday, March 15, 2012

Discoveries on Thursday


This week's Three on Thursday is all about ...
DISCOVERIES
Mostly about new things I found on the web


1.  Unabashedly Prep

I love Preppy Stuff ... I am an 80s girl what can I say 
So when I stumbled across this website, I was super happy.
This blog site is by a very cute preppy guy 
Fred Castleberry ... ohhh yah his name alone is so preppy!

Oh well his site is oozing with preppiness and fashion inspiration.
Try dropping by to see what I mean.




Here's another blog site which I really can't remember how 
I came across ... but I'm pretty glad I did.
This blog site is by Katie Sokoler ... a freelance photographer
and street artist.
Her work had been featured on various
magazines and news paper like Glamour & New York Magazine.
The title of her blog is a very good description of her site.
Her site is indeed very very colorful!
I love it because it has a lot of pictures about her crafts, street art,
things she did in her apartment and other fun stuff with friends.
Her pictures are wonderful.
Don't hesitate to take a peek.


3.  Kiel James Patrick
This is a website that sells belts and bracelets.
What caught my attention was this particular bracelet on their
intro page.
This is a rope sailor bracelet with a simple square knot.
The best thing about this design is the Anchor toggle lock.

Their bracelets also have sizes from 6.5 inches until 8.5 inches.
Their products are 100% USA made.
Check it out.


How about you my friends ... any Discoveries this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment