Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 ... A Nice Break

I just found out from my friend Mike who just finished his 365 Photo Project that
this year it is actually 366 days of photos ... ahhhh talk about
PRESSURE ... hahahaha (now i have to come up with ONE MORE additional
picture for the year)

Today's 365 Project is dedicated to my father in law Juan N. Wilson who
passed away 9 days ago 



For AE's Project Life ...


Yesterday I watched a movie with my son John.
My hubby Joseph took care of baby Jayden.
The movie was great.
I am a Tin Tin fan.  I have been reading the comic book
since I was in high school and I have a collection of all
the Tin Tin comic books.

I had so much fun with my movie date with John.

It is such A NICE BREAK from all the stress that I
have been through lately.

Thank You Lord for this opportunity ... I truly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment