Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday ... Not a good day to start the week

Project 365 + 1
Day 9

Day 8

Day 7


This is NOT a good day to start the week !
Yes, you read it right folks.
I am under the weather since Sunday and to make matters
worse ... Baby Jayden is not feeling  too good either ...
oh my ... what a combination!
I cannot wait for this sickie season to be over.

We were finally able to pack all our 
Christmas ornaments last Saturday.



Even though I am sick, I still remember to take a
picture each day for my 365 + 1 Project and 
for Project Life.  I got enough pictures to start
Project Life all I need is to order the 
Becky Higgins kit from Amazon. I am also looking
into the possibility of trying out her Project Life
DIGITAL version which you can access through
Shutterfly. 

I hope you folks stay healthy this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment