Monday, February 13, 2012

Take Twelve Photo Challenge


Yesterday I joined the Take Twelve Photo Challenge by

The idea behind this challenge is to take 
12 photos on the 12th of each month and 
Scrapbook 144 memorable moments this year

They also have a Flickr group where you can share your work

The other participants in this challenge are mostly documenting
their day through their 12 pictures.
I kinda don't want to do that since I am already doing
Project Life 2012 documenting my every life one picture a day
and I just recently participated in Ali Edwards' "A Day In The Life"
documenting my whole day ...

So for this challenge I wanted it to be ME
showing through my photographs things that I find interesting
this particular 12th day of the month

As usual I will be incorporating this with my Project Life album
as an 8 x 10 insert

Folks ... meet my Take Twelve Photo Challenge for
February 12, 2012


You can also check out my work on Flickr here

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful. Pang 12 months of 2012! You were able to complete your fauna calendar but what happened to our Bumbero 2012 calendar special edition?

    ReplyDelete