Thursday, February 23, 2012

Three On Thursday



It is Thursday once again my friends and for today's
Three On Thursday we have ...


EMOTIONS 


1. DISAPPOINTED
I won the Ebay bid for the typewriter i wanted.  
It arrived yesterday and I was so excited to try it.
But my happy face turned sour the second I discovered
that it is NOT WORKING !!!




2. EXCITED
I haven't started my Project Life album yet since I am still
waiting for my pictures to be printed.  But I assure you the
minute those pictures are ready I will be scrapping
like crazy!




3. ANTICIPATING
Nope no "Baby" on the way hahaha ... I love photobooks 
and I just ordered a new photobook from Blurb and it is 
scheduled to arrived on March 2. I can't wait to see it.




How about you my friends ... what emotions did you go through
this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment