Thursday, February 16, 2012

Three On Thursday


Today I am going to start Three On Thursday


I will be sharing THREE things every Thursday 
it could be photographs, ideas, stuff on the web etc


So for this week my Three On Thursday will be about


WAITING


1. Waiting for this manual typewriter to be mine
I wanted the blue version but it is more expensive than this one
I hope I win the Ebay bid


2. Waiting for my own creative space 
this is one of my inspiration photos

3. Waiting for Project Life page protectors to be available

waiting for FEBRUARY feels like eternity
I found out from Becky Higgins that by the end of this week
they will finally be available on Amazon (hallelujah)

How about you my friends ... are you WAITING for something too?

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I cant wait to order those page protectors too. Hope I can catch it or else may have to loan pages from you. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete